Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do you roast your coffee?
Brooklyn, NY, always roasting to order.
- Where are you currently sourcing your coffee?
Bolivia, Brazil, Burundi, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Mexico, Nepal, Nicaragua, Peru, Rwanda, Vietnam and Yemen
- Do you offer dark, medium, and light roasts?
We offer profiles that fit everyone’s tastes.
- What’s the difference between a blend and a single-origin coffee?
Single-origin coffees are sourced from a specific place, whether estates, family-owned farms, or communities served by farmer organizations. Blends showcase coffees from different places that we combine with great care and intention so they can work to highlight unique and exceptional flavors.
- How do I buy your coffee?
On our website or through one of our wholesale partners.
- Do you ship internationally?